OWNERS' RETREAT 2020
Dear BHGRE® Broker/Owners:
The COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on our daily lives has been nothing short of unprecedented. We are hopeful that our personal and professional lives will return to a more normal state soon but are realistic that our new normal will be different for quite some time.
To that end, we have made the difficult decision to proactively cancel Owners’ Retreat and APEX this fall as in-person events. Instead, we will deliver this important content virtually.
We didn’t make this decision lightly. Given the data available to us regarding this virus, we recognize that large gatherings could continue to be a significant health risk until a vaccine is made generally available. Our main priority is the health and safety of our network.
We greatly value opportunities to get together with our network in person. Our brand events are a time to learn, collaborate and celebrate accomplishments. But during this time, we must prioritize people’s health and safety, as well as do our part to proactively lessen the impact of this virus.
· Weekly sessions for agents and managers through June.
· These virtual sessions have been designed to ensure the respective audiences can pivot their business, leadership and productivity approaches in practical ways during this crisis.
· As time progresses past these scheduled events, we will revisit the cadence for each group to ensure everyone is getting the right information in the right frequency thereafter.
· Special virtual sessions for everyone in the real estate industry on universally relevant topics such as well-being, trends, economic insights and coaching. These are scheduled as special supplements to our regular program.
· Regional agent masterminds and interactive sessions to share in-depth best practices and network in a virtual way. These will begin in mid-May and continue through June.
· Periodic regional broker huddles for leadership, brainstorming and best practice sharing.
As we have been doing, we will continue to share details of these ongoing programs via the Be Better Weekly e-newsletter and the brand Facebook groups.
Anyone who has purchased an event registration for Owners’ Retreat and APEX will be reimbursed in full. Any hotel reservations made inside of our brand room block will be credited back to your original method of payment. We will follow this communication with a communication to all APEX invitees later today.
We are hard at work finalizing Fusion for 2021. That information will come soon!
Thank you in advance for your understanding and partnership.
Held at the St Regis, Aspen, ColoradoLOAD MORE